“What PowerFARM has done for me is open my eyes to things bigger than me. It is amazing to see what the potential is humankind is. Rob is a big thinker and that shows with what rubs off on me.
Allows me to think of the tasks on the farm in a bigger picture – decide whether those tasks are good for me to do or if someone else is better at doing them.” ~ William P
" Over the 5 years has been very good for me personally and for company
· Got my brain in overdrive
· Racy charts and HR issues
· Bench marking is good
· Farm Tours
· Having a group to discuss and trust
· Don’t have a job anymore, have a business" ~ Jim W
"· Eliminate loneliness
· Bring out ideas to capitalize on
· Help with attitude to continue growth and sharing of future prospects" ~ Jeff C
“PowerFARM has connected us to a peer group of progressive, like minded ag business owners to share ideas and stimulate thought and innovation. Being connected to these positive innovators in our industry has helped growth, increase our confidence, adopt improved business and agronomy practices while fostering growth and innovation among the group. Over the years the group continues to grow stronger friendships as the group continues to push each other forward.
This has been one of the best things we have participated in, fostering personal and professional growth and business management.
It’s been a lot of fun over the years and we always plan to attend every meeting with our group.” ~ Terry A
"· It has given me the tools to improve the organizational structure of my farm.
· The peer group aspect allows us to use each other as a sounding board for different ideas we may have.
· It is refreshing to hear the optimistic views of the others in the room
· Setting goals and writing them down on paper is a good way to hold yourself accountable. Without a group like this, I would have a tougher time holding myself to goals I have." ~ Derek T
“Being part of the PowerFARM peer group has helped us immensely in ways both professional and personal.
It has given us tools to move management to a whole new level. It has provided us with an association of tremendous fellow producers (very hard to build in our local community).
When these people talk – I’m telling: You listen to what they say. They are highly successful and accomplished people.
And when you speak, they are interested in helping and guiding you with the wealth of their experience.
The feelings and support is mutual. The relationships have grown. Loyalty and respect are always present.
This group will be here when the going is good and when the going gets tough.” ~ Jim P
"· Primarily, relationships with other similar yet unique farms and managers.
· Better understanding of our Ag business’s across Western Canada.
· Everyone’s unique position is generational transfer or incorporation of family or managers.
· A tight professionally ran meeting.
· Respectful of everyone’s time.
· Relevant topics and input provided by all.
· Future “where the puck is going” content." ~ Marcel V
"· Opened my mind to new possibilities.
· Made me a better strategic thinker.
· Sometimes I get bogged down in the operations side of the business but the PowerFARM meetings always brings me back to focus on the side of our business that is most vulnerable.
· I have picked up a lot of ideas from the group I wish I would have known earlier." ~ Jeff P
"· Given me an avenue to bounce some innovative ideas around and instead of only a one way conversation, to get the same amount back.
· Moved the “average” posts higher when you are part of a peer group.
· Great networking
· Always feel a “recharge” after a meeting together. Sometimes it’s good to stimulate thought!" ~ Glenn H
Group members share ideas and strategies to help simplify the complexities of farm management today. Enter your email to gain entry to your members only access.
Copyright © 2020 PowerFARMgroup.ca - All Rights Reserved.
Saik Management Group Inc.